- Teacher(s) of Maths
- Teacher(s) of Science
- Teacher of Computer Science/ICT
- Teacher of Girls PE
- A motivational, talented teacher.
- Able to teach across the age and ability range.
- Well organised and efficient.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner.
If so we can offer:
- A highly rewarding challenge in a progressive and well-motivated Faculty.
- Be supported on an appropriate Leadership Programme, NPQSL, NPQML with the trust or our partners as part of our trust Talent Management Programme.
- Undertake training in inspection skills as part of our quality assurance programmes.
- Career/secondment opportunities with our MAT schools.
- Childcare vouchers
We are looking for Teachers who are able to teach Maths, Science, Computer Science/ICT and Girls PE up to A Level. This is an ideal role for NQTs or returning Teachers, where high quality mentoring will be provided. For more experienced Teachers we offer various opportunities to progress your career. The school offers excellent professional growth and development opportunities.
If you have imagination and aspirations then we can provide a friendly and supportive environment in which you can flourish.
You must be a team player, organised, versatile and who is able to motivate young people. You will have high expectations of students’ achievement and behaviour, and be an effective communicator. You will also have a knowledge of techniques that help students to access the curriculum and succeed.
Kempston Challenger Academy is part of the Challenger Multi Academy Trust. Our partnership with CMAT continues to be an exciting development that is transforming secondary education in Kempston.
Visits to our schools are most welcome.
For an application pack and further details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for all positions is midday on Monday 20th May 2019.